Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Making Memories Tool Kit

We are taking on this tool kit to see if it meets our needs!


The Making Memories® Tool Kit includes all of the scrapping gadgets you need in a compact, metal case making easy to carry and store.


The tools included in the kit are Case Hammer, Eyelet Setter, 3 size anywhere hole punch, Round-ended pliers, Tweezers, and a Paper Piercer Needles.

I have personally had this kit for years now. I have used it over and over and it is one of those things that you just can't live without. I have however invested in the Crop a Dile punch and rarely use the eyelet setter, but the rest of the kit comes in handy over and over again. My favorite is the tweezers. I use these to place stickers or other things on my pages that fingers get in the way. The paper piercing needles come in handy so many times I can't even count how many times I have used those.

Its a great kit to take with you to a crop. Its portable, does not take up much space and because it comes in its own case it sits flat in your bag.

This kit is a great one for starting out or its irreplaceable if you don't have some of those great new eyelet setters.

The kit has been awile for quite a few years now, Hey you can't get rid of something that is just that good!

No comments: